If Samsung Galaxy S4 has been on your mind for a while, but the price has played a spoilt sport, you can now consider buying a mini version of the same. Samsung is launching the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini in last week of July which is rumoured to cost around 23,000. Although the Mini has stepped-down few specs compared to its big brother, it is developed more toward the mass market than the niche segment.
The mini looks the same as S4 but is a bit shorter, thicker, and wider as compared to the Samsung Galaxy S4. The Mini has retained its curved perimeter, metallic rim, and rectangular home button.
Want to know what the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is like? Watch the unboxing video below know that gives a low down on the S4 mini specs and accessories.
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini key specifications:
1. 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display
2. 1.7GHz dual-core processor
3. 1.5GB of RAM
4. 8GB internal storage, can be expanded by up to 64GB via microSD card
5. 8-megapixel rear-facing camera
6. 1.9-megapixel HD front-facing camera
7. 1900mAh battery
8. Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)